Mechanical Services at a New Flagship 900,000ft² Distribution Centre.
Following on from successful works with our longstanding client, we were approached to design, supply, install and commission the mechanical services at the new flagship 900,000ft² distribution centre. Watsons Building Services Ltd carried out both the ‘base build’ and the ‘fit out’ contracts directly for the client as their preferred contractor, which included a multitude of mechanical services.
"Watsons' commitment to the project and understanding of our needs helped us to deliver a fantastic project and exceed the expectations of the development team."
Below is a non-exhaustive list of services installed in full coordination with other contractors.
- Building Management Systems (including remote access across the country)
- Heating and cooling across multiple applications using renewable sources
- Evaporative cooling to top floor mezzanines
- Utility Services including external gas, water and hydrant mains
- Usability testing of existing products
- Gas Fired Space Heating
- Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Smoke Clearance Ventilation across the mezzanine areas of the warehouse
- Dry risers to firefighting stairs
- Heating, Plumbing, Sanitaryware and mechanical Ventilation to various facilities across the warehouse
- Boosted & Mains Cold Water Systems
Get in Touch
- 01535 652338
- Watson House, Howden Road, Silsden, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD20 0HD